DipIFR means a Diploma in the International Financial Reporting .
DipIFR qualification was developed to increase the level of knowledge of ISFR and to assist in understanding the main concepts and principles of international standards as well as developing skills of using ISFR in practice.
Both the seminar and the examination are conducted in Russian.
Lecturer: Slyusareva Natalya Vladimirovna, CIPA, DipIFR
Cost of the course is 193,000 TG, and the cost for the Chamber’s members is 148,500 TG
Date of the course: October 25 –November 15, 2013
Time of the course: 10:00 am - 17:00 pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), 90 academic hours
Registration can be done by the phones: + 7(727) 250 85 24, 250 58 99, 279 20 84
What will you learn at this course?
• To understand and be able to explain the main principles of international regulation of financial reports
• To be able to use necessary international standards in critical elements of financial reports
• To identify and use the requirements on information disclosure when preparing financial reports and notices
• To prepare financial reports of individual companies in accordance with the specific ISFR and other regulations.
• To prepare financial reports of groups of companies (except for the cash flow reports of a group), including subsidiaries, associated organizations and joint ventures.
The following specialists will be allowed to participate in this examination:
• the ones with qualification of an accountant or an auditor, or
• the ones with higher education and two years of experience in accounting and audit, supported by the written confirmation from the employer, or
• the ones with higher education and three years of experience in accounting and audit with the written confirmation from the employer, or
• the holders of CIPA certificates.
The DipIFR Program in Russian (90 academic hours)
• Principles of Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
• IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
• IAS 8 Accounting Policy, Changes in Accounting Evaluations and Mistakes
• IAS 18 Revenue
• IAS 11 Construction Contract
• IAS 17 Leases
• IFRS 3 Business Combinations
• IAS 27 Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
• IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures
• IAS 31 Interests in Joint Ventures
• IAS 2 Inventories
• IAS 16 Properties, Plant and Equipment
• IAS 38 Intangible Assets
• IAS 40 Investment Property
• IAS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure
• IAS 23 Borrowing Costs
• IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
• IAS 12 Income Taxes
• IAS 10 Events after the Reporting Period
• IAS 34 Interim Financial Reporting
• IAS 24 Related Party Disclosures
• IAS 7 Statements of Cash Flows
• IAS 33 Earnings per Share
• IFRS 1 First Time Adoption of IFRS
• IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
• IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation and Disclosures
• IAS 39 Financial Instruments
• IFRS 7 Financial Instruments
• IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
• IAS 41 Agriculture
• IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
• IAS 19 Employee Benefits
• IFRS 2 Share-based Payments
• IFRS 5 Noncurrent Assets Held for Sale
• IFRS 8 Operating Segments
As well as:
• Solving Complex Tasks
• Solving and Analyzing Examination Modules