The professional accounting organization “The Chamber of Professional Accountants of the RK” signed a Strategic Partnership agreement with one of the leading professional accounting organizations of Russia, the Institute of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Russia (IPAA), www.ipbr.org
IPAR has tested over 220 000 specialists from the beginning of its activity. There are 1500 certified trainers, over one thousand companies, 65 regional institutes and 400 training centers.
The Strategic Partnership agreement signed to mutually recognize certificates issued by both organizations.
IPAR is a full member of IFAC. Therefore, the certificate of a professional accountant issued by IPAR, as by any other foreign institute which is a full member of IFAC, in accordance with point 5 of art 22 of the RK “Accounting Laws” shall be recognized as a RK professional certificate along with the certificates issued by accredited certification organizations in Kazakhstan.Qualification requirements to the Chamber members and other persons to obtain this IPAR certificate are as follows:
1. University degree
2. Work experience over five consecutive years in economics and finance, accounting, auditing, teaching accounting or auditing in universities
3. CAP/CIPA certificates
4. Membership at the Chamber
5. Lack of un paid membership dues
6. CPD declaration to confirm 120 CPD hours over a three year period
7. Fee for the certificate.application form