Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/vhosts/v-5798.webspace/www/accountant.kz/eng/engine/modules/show.full.php on line 292
DataLife Engine > Chamber News > Seminar on August 15-16 in Petropavlovsk: “International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium Size Businesses”. Professional Development!
Seminar on August 15-16 in Petropavlovsk: “International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium Size Businesses”. Professional Development!
30.07.2013. Ðàçìåñòèë: admin
You are invited to attend the seminar on the topic “International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium Size Businesses” to be held on August 15 – 16, 2013 in Petropavlovsk.
Lecturer: Alekseeva N. A.
Date of the seminar: August 15 – 16, 2013
Time of the seminar: 10.00 am - 17.00 pm (16 academic hours)
Cost of the seminar: 25,000 TG
Location of the seminar: Petropavlovsk, 87 Mira Street
August 15, 2013
1. Changes in the tax laws introduced on January 1, 2013.
2. Introduction of the international financial reporting standard for small and medium size businesses.
3. Presentation of the LLP “Arida” on the software product of the firm 1Ñ.
August 16, 2013
1. Analysis of the international financial reporting standard for small and medium size businesses.
2. Accounting of financial aid and loans provided by the founders and legal entities.
The seminar’s program includes the following Prize Raffles:
• Annual subscription to the portal “Accountant.kz”;
• Coupon for free attendance of one day of any seminar organized by the Chamber of Professional Accountants of the RK;
• Annual subscription to IS “Accountant and Taxes” from the LLP “InfoTechService” System Paragraph;
• Raffle of the educational version of “1Ñ: Accounting” from the company “Arida”;
• The seminar participants will get a 10% discount for any course conducted by the LLP “Accounting Firm “SODEL” for professional development of accountants, international and national certification of accountants and financial managers, as well as a 10% discount for each participant invited to the events of 2013.
• Raffle of “Primary Documents Forms” for 2013 from the publishing house “BIKO”.
Preliminary registration can be done and additional information can be received by the phones: +7 (715) 246-13-51, 236-47-64
This seminar is credited to the obligatory 120 hours of professional development!